Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Unloading in Chicago! And the rest of our free day

Here I am, not helping to unload our stealthy budget truck (well, I am working the hydraulic lift). We are in the windy city getting our stuff inside Holy Family Lutheran School.

Though I wasn't on tour last year to see the church the school was in, I have been told this new beautiful brick building is a HUGE improvement.

We'll be playing here for the kids tomorrow at 10 AM, probably making a big hit with them-one student we encountered recalled last year's tour, Jordan's crazy drumming, and even had her autographed Out of the Valley poster! I am SO pumped for tomorrow; I love working with kids, so I know its going to be a blast.

Once we're all packed in for today, we'll be eating dinner in some pizza place presumably, going to a free comedy show that Jensen found out about through a friend, and driving to Dani's house and crashing before getting up for breakfast at 5:30 AM... Oofta.

Got to go-fingers are FREEZING! God bless over and out

-Laura Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment